Buy a Home in Washington,D.C.
Get ready to buy a home in the Washington, D.C. area! The Washington, D.C. real estate market is fast-paced and competitive, so you need a real estate agent who knows the market and will help you get the most out of your offer.
The Poduslo Group has more than 30 years of combined experience buying and selling homes in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. We believe that buying a new property should improve your quality of life and serve as a sound investment.
Let the Poduslo Group Help You Find Your Dream Home
We’re Among the Most Experienced Agents in Washington, D.C.
For many people, buying a home is one of the most important moments in your lifetime. That’s why it’s so important that you choose an agent who is your advocate and trusted expert to guide you through this journey.
The Poduslo Group are experienced, qualified real estate professionals who are ready to help you find a home that meets all of your criteria. We will help you find the perfect home.
We Provide Superior Real Estate Service
When you’re looking for a real estate professional to help you find and purchase a home, don’t settle for just anyone. You deserve an agent who puts their client first. A great agent will educate you about the current conditions of the market, guide you to homes that fit your criteria and budget, and troubleshoot any problems that arise along the way.
The Poduslo Group is in the top 1% of realtors nationwide. We strive to exceed our home buyers’ expectations by providing “white glove” service from the start of the home buying process until you pick up your keys.
We Have Access to Exclusive Listings
Don’t just wait for the latest homes to appear on the MLS system. In a competitive market like the Washington, D.C. area, finding your dream home may mean getting an early look at homes about to enter the market.
Our team has access to the largest database of private exclusive in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, giving our home buyers privileged access to properties not actively advertised. In 2019, we placed 27% of our purchasers in homes via our exclusive private placements.
Our goal is to provide you with the information and guidance you need to make smart and informed buying decisions.
The Buying Process can be simplified into 10 steps from our first consultation until your move-in day. As your Buyer’s Agent, we strive to make sure our clients are informed of all the steps to purchasing your new home.
10 Steps of the Buying Process:
- Preliminary Consultation
- Obtain Lender Approval
- Establish Search Criteria
- Tour Homes & Private Exclusives
- Submit an Offer for Purchase
- Accept Offer/ Ratify Contract
- Remove Contingencies
- Coordinate Title Search & Surveys
- Coordinating Your Move
We believe that it is important to have an agent who will work exclusively for you to find a well-suited property that exceeds your expectations.
A Buyer’s Agent is a licensed real estate agent who represents buyer’s interests exclusively. It is your best interest to have representation when purchasing real estate so both sides interests are ethically represented.
The services of a Buyer’s Agent come at no cost to the buyer. The Seller pays for the Buyer’s Agent’s services at a pre-negotiated rate at settlement.
Exclusive Buyer Agency Services & Benefits
- Extensively search both public and private markets to identify the best property options for you
- Provide privileged access to off-market and pre-construction properties
- Negotiate on your behalf to secure the property at the best possible price
- Discuss mortgage options and introduce you to proper financial institutions
- Offer relationships with 40+ local developers, home-builders and contractors
- Respect your time by not showing substandard properties
As Your Buyer’s Agent We Will
- Identify overpriced properties
- Help spot misleading information in a property listing
- Position you and your offer to excel in competitive market situations
- Suggest highly qualified home inspectors and real estate appraisers
- Assist in selecting the right closing attorney for your settlement